Thursday, August 3, 2017

Free Homeschool/Family Planner

  I am the busy mother of 3 wonderful, amazing, beautiful, funny, crazy, loud, energetic, messy kids. I am pretty sure that if my head wasn't connected to my body, I would forget one of them at least 4 times a week (or day😆 ). That being said, it is super hard for me to mentally keep track of all the things going on in our lives. We are just starting our homeschool year, with my oldest in kindergarten and my middle one doing preschool so things seem a little extra crazy right now. So I thought that now would be a great time to make up a fun little planner. Now I know it's only kindergarten and preschool and we don't have a thousand things pulling us in every direction, but I am the kind of person who likes to write things down in a neat and organized fashion. Since I am pretty sure I am not the only one who likes to do that, I thought I would share my little creation. For Free! Yay! I love free stuff and I love to share free stuff, especially when it can be helpful. I hope you enjoy it! I'd love any feed back or suggestions for future drafts. This is my first one, so please, be kind. Just a few notes: Everything is aligned with 1/4" margin for hole punching. There are a few pages that I did both horizontal and vertical and there are 2 different cover pages to choose from. The monthly calendars and menus  are in a file of their own. SO, be sure to look at the files before just printing all of them. Enjoy! 


1 comment:

  1. Your various PDFs are amazing, and exactly what I needed!! Thank you so much for sharing them. I'm just beginning to homeschool my daughter, so I'm excited and nervous all at the same time lol!

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete