Friday, December 11, 2015

Collection of Knits

I've been meaning to go through and find my patterns for some the things I've knit and crocheted, but it has been a bigger project than what I am able to do right now. So instead I thought I would share some pictures and slowly but surely add the patterns and links. So keep checking back. If you would like it before I have it posted, shoot me an email and I can get it to you. Hope you enjoy. :)


The purple and white is my daughters baby blanket.
 The blue and white is my sons (folded up). 


Fun holiday scarf/necklace.
Click here for pattern.


  
These 3 are all hats and booties I made for my daughter when she was born. 



Halloween and costume hats. 


More fun hats and fox scarf.  


Some of our friends are big Utah State fans so I
made this hat for their little girl. Go Aggies!


The purple hat and booties are ones I did for my daughter.
The gray hat, shoes and tail are a little mouse outfit I
made for my nephew for Halloween.


Baby girl summer shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment